FDA, cGMP & ISO9001:2008 Compliant | Versatile & Strategic Packaging Service Solutions | Unparalleled Pricing, Uncompromising Results
We are committed to the highest quality standards in the pharmaceutical and commercial packaging industry.
Our Quality Assurance Department and all entities of our company partner with you to achieve your goals efficiently and professionally.
FDA Regulated Facility Using cGMP Principles
CWS Contract Packaging has been a FDA-regulated facility since January 2000 and holds compliances to these FDA Regulations:
- 21 CFR Part 210 & 211 cGMP in Manufacturing Practice, Packing, or Holding of Drugs and Finish Food.
- 21 CFR Part 820 Quality Systems Regulation, Good Manufacturing Practice for the Medical Devices.
- 21 CFR Part 701, Cosmetic Labeling.
- 21 CFR Part 101, Food Labeling.
CWS Contract Packaging is compliant to ISO 9001:2008 Standard (ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2008).
- We aim to enhance your satisfaction through effective application of ISO Standard principles, including processes for constant improvement and conformity to customer and regulatory requirements.