FDA, cGMP & ISO9001:2008 Compliant | Versatile & Strategic Packaging Service Solutions | Unparalleled Pricing, Uncompromising Results
CWS Packaging supplies turnkey solutions.
CWS provides rework, custom hand processes, tipping, clipping – all completed by a well-trained, experienced staff. Our designers customize the process. Then we deliver.
Need to add instructions or a coupon to a bottle? Maybe a package of crayons to a coloring book, or an applicator to a packet of cream? CWS designs particularly effective solutions for pharmaceutical and retail products.
- Pharmaceutical: CWS can attach medical information, user directions, dosages – even cross-promotional products – to pouches, sachets and bottles.
- Retail: We accommodate many shapes and sizes. Whether you need to glue hardware packets to do-it-yourself kits, coupons to product packaging or even credit cards to mailers, CWS makes it happen.
Clip strips provide effective in-store retail and cosmetics displays. CWS creates custom clip strip loading programs, including:
- Hand loading.
- Header labeling.
- Master packout with proper S hook inclusion.
Custom Hand Processes
CWS kits and assembles any number of items. We specialize in:
- Hand kitting for proper placement and orientation.
- In-process 200 percent inspection.
- High daily throughput.
Our teams are disciplined and dedicated to reducing errors, so you get maximum quality, starting with a detailed verification of raw materials and continuing through a defect-free end product.
CWS is adept at rework jobs that require immediate turn-around. Our quality assurance staff works very closely with production to incorporate many operations to fix, separate and inspect your product, including:
- Teardown and Repackaging.
- Over-labeling and Relabeling.
- Lot Inspection.
Electrical and Mechanical Sub-assemblies
If you need wires cut, soldered or affixed to a device, CWS can meet your needs. Welded steel tent stakes? Steel rollers from scratch? We’ve done those, and much more. Our engineers can design the entire process, from electrical to mechanical assembly.
“Treating your customers like partners is a terrific quality that all possess at CWS. My experience has been that you will go beyond expectations to be sure that needs are addressed and met.”
– Director of Operations, StemSave
“CWS has been tremendously flexible, accommodating and responsive even with last-minute changes.”
– Supply Chain Operations, Proctor & Gamble
“I would like other contact packagers to be as flexible as CWS.”
– VP Sales and Marketing, Chef Specialties
“They have done a great job for us since 1983.”
– President, Classic Pharmaceuticals
“CWS has a great team of people who really care and pull together to get the job done. The work is completed in a timely manner with excellent quality control.”
– CEO, Cresci Products
“CWS is a reputable company and stands by their word. When they say something, it is followed through and that is why I have a lot of trust in them.”
– External Operations Coordinator, Himalayan Institute
“Always excellent customer service and attention to detail by the CWS team!”
– Raymond Corp
“We have enjoyed a long productive relationship and look forward to continued success”
“CWS is fantastic at what they do. I’d recommend them to any company needing an assembly and fulfillment partner.”
– Dr. Hana’s Nasopure – BeWell
“CWS is a great partner to work with. They keep me updated on current orders, when they’re shipping, and provide all the necessary documentation.”
“CWS provides a great co-packing service. The people who work at CWS are incredibly accommodating and responsive.”
– Daniel Victor, Pocket Tea